The Open Science Commons paper
With the Open Science Commons paper, we propose the Open Science Commons as a new approach to digital research, tackling policy challenges and embracing open science as a new paradigm for knowledge creation and collaboration.
We invite organisations from the research landscape to join it in this journey to develop these concepts, and through them to advance the implementation of the European Research Area.
Presentations on the Open Science Commons
- Developing an Open Science Commons (19.05.2015)
- Open Science Commons for the European Research Area (11.11.2014)
- Open Science Commons for the ERA (11.03.2015)
- The e-IRG White Paper 2013
- Think like a Commoner (2014)
- The Wealth of the Commons (2012)
- Patterns of Commoning (2012)